A blend of organic burdock root cut, organic sheep sorrel cut, organic (Turkey) rhubarb root cut and organic slippery elm bark.
To prepare Essiac Tea:
- Boil 1 gallon fresh spring water or distilled water in a stainless steel pot.
- Stir in 4 oz of tea (by weight *), cover pot.
- Boil 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir. Cover and let sit for 12 hours at room temperature.
- Stir, cover, and bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Strain through a fine mesh colander. Funnel liquid into clean amber glass bottle and cap. Tighten cap after cooling.
- Refrigerate. Mixture will stay fresh for 2-3 weeks if refrigerated.
* If you are unable to weight 4 oz of tea, you can use the following conversions:
-For Organic and Conventional Essiac Teas: 4 oz is approx. 275 ml or 1 1/16 cup.
-For Organic Trinity Essiac Tea: 4 oz is approx. 180 ml or 3/4 cup.
Directions for drinking:
- Shake herbal tea to mix well. Add 2 fl oz tea to equal amount (2 fl oz) boiled fresh spring or distilled water.
- Drink 2 to 4 fl oz daily on an empty stomach, preferably before bedtime.
Ingredients: Organic burdock root, organic sheep sorrel, organic (Turkey) rhubarb root and organic slippery elm bark.